Karnataka District-Wise Voter List with Photo – Chief Electoral Officer, Karnataka is the responsible body for elections in the state. CEO publishes and updates the electoral roll, voter list and other information related to elections. Since the Assembly elections are approaching, department is updating its database and is preparing updated voter list. Subsequently, candidates have to search and check their names in the CEO Karnataka Voters List 2018 before casting vote.
Accordingly, candidates can check their name in the electoral roll along with photo. For this reason, candidates have to download the complete electoral roll in PDF format and search their name manually. Moreover, candidates can also search their name through online mode in Voter List. Below is the complete procedure for searching:-
Procedure to Download District-Wise Voter List (PDF) / Electoral Roll 2018
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website for Final Electoral Roll / List
- Subsequently on the homepage, a list of districts will open where candidate has to select his / her district to view the list of Assembly Constituencies.
- Afterwards, the list of districts will appear as shown below:-
- Accordingly, candidates have to click the district name and then other List of Assembly constituencies of that particular district will open.
- The List of Assembly constituencies will appear as shown in the image:-
- Next candidates have to click the assembly constituency name to proceed for the polling station list.
- Henceforth, the polling station list will appear as follows:-
- Here candidates have to select the appropriate Polling station for which they want to see the list. After clicking the polling station in the list, candidates can see a Captcha Image as follows:-
- Finally Candidates have to enter the captcha in the required field and click the “View / Download” button to see or download the complete list.
- Furthermore, candidates can search in the downloaded list of their polling station.
Online Name Search in CEO Karnataka Voters List 2018
The complete procedure to search Name in the electoral roll has been specified below:-
a) Firstly visit the official website ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in
b) Subsequently on the homepage, click the “Search My Name in the Voter List” under “I Want To” section or directly click this link
c) Afterwards, the Homepage for “Electoral Search” will appear as shown in the figure:-
d) Here candidates can search their name in the karnataka voters list with photo id card (EPIC Number) or with Name & other details.
CEO Karnataka Voters List 2018 Name Search With EPIC Number / Voter ID Card
1) Visit the official website Search Name with EPIC Number / Voter ID Card
2) Subsequently, candidates have to select their district from the drop-down list.
3) Next they have to enter their EPIC Number and click on the “Search” button.
4) If Name of the candidates already exists in the Electoral Roll 2018 then all the details of the candidates will appear on the screen.
Voter List Name Search with Name and Other details
— Firstly visit this page Search Name in Electoral Roll 2018 with Name & Other details
— Subsequently, candidates have to enter the District, Name, Relation Name, Sex and Assembly Constituency.
— Afterwards, candidates have to click the “Search” button to fetch their details.
Moreover, if name of the candidate does not appear in the Voter’s List then candidates have to enroll themselves in the Electoral Roll 2018 through the official website ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in
— Candidates can also see the Shrama Samarthya Scheme Karnataka – Free Training & Tool Kit for Labourer