National institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is inviting online applications for providing training to the Untrained in-service teachers of the government and govt.aided schools. NIOS D.El.Ed (Department of Elementary education) is a specifically designed package which aims at targeting the untrained in-service teachers working in primary/ upper primary schools. Moreover, the NIOS D.el.ed course duration is of 18 months (3 October 2017 to 31 March 2019). Applications are invited through online mode only. Accordingly, interested candidates can apply online through the official website dled.nios.ac.in
Swayam Platform Registration through Common Service Centers
— NIOS D.El.Ed has already sent messages (SMS) to the registered teachers to make online enrollment at the SWAYAM MOOC Platform. However, candidates who are finding it difficult to access the Swayam Platform can now make registrations through CSCs (Common Service Centers). Moreover, this Registration is free of cost. Candidate does not have to make any processing fee. The CSC will pay the processing fee of Rs 20. For more information click the ink given below:-
NIOS D.El.Ed B.Ed Teachers Bridge Course Online Registration
B.Ed Teachers can make online registration for the 6 months Bridge Course through the link given below:-
NIOS D.El.Ed B.Ed. Teachers Bridge Course (PDPET)
Correction, Cancellation and Refund
— For any correction in Name, Father’s Name and Mother’s Name, candidates can send an e-mail to email@example.com
— Subsequently for cancellation of admission, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
— Furthermore for refund purpose, send an e-mail to email@example.com (in case payment is made more than once).
Download NIOS Identity Card (I-Card)
— Candidates can now download and print their Identity Cards (I Card) for the NIOS D.El.Ed distance course. Subsequently, candidates can take a printout of the ID Card by clicking the link given below :-
NIOS D.El.Ed Download Identity Card
Recent Notification – Parliament has passed a bill that the 11 lakh teachers appointed till March 2015 under RTE Act must have the minimum qualifications to further confirm their appointments. Subsequently, the teachers must have either B.El.Ed (Bachelor of Elementary Education) or D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education) qualification. For this reason, Human Resource Development (HRD) department, Govt.of India has issued a notification to provide last opportunity to the In-service teachers who have not done any teacher training course earlier but teaching the students of class 1st – 8th. Accordingly teachers are given 2 years (till 2019) to clear this course and not to lose their jobs. Moreover, govt. has a tracking system to track the study of the Teachers Online. Furthermore, On Dish TV these training lectures will be given in all the languages through “Swayam Prabha”.
HRD Minister said – “Teachers who have not done D.El.Ed course but teaching classes 1 to 8 under ‘Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan’ have been given last opportunity to become qualified in two years”.
Latest Update :
1) The last date / closure date to Register and fill the application form for NIOS D.El.Ed admission 2017 has been extended to 30 September 2017. Furthermore, private school teachers are also eligible to apply. Accordingly, all the candidates are required to fill the dled online form 2017.
2) Correction of Mistakes in the Application Form – Candidates can now correct their mistakes which were done while filling the Application Form by sending an e-mail to info[at]nios[dot]ac[dot]in. Moreover candidates have to specify the mistake in the e-mail and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
D.El.Ed Course Details
|Government will provide online training to all the untrained teachers through the “SWAYAM Platform” on swayam.gov.in and the Training will begin from 2nd October 2017.|
|Moreover, govt. has scheduled Elementary Education in India : A Socio Cultural Perspec (D.El.Ed. 501), Learning Languages at Elementary Level (D.El.Ed. 503) and Pedagogic Processes in Elementary Schools (D.El.Ed. 502)courses till now starting from 3 October 2017 to 31 January 2018|
|Accordingly, D.EL.Ed 501 will be of 120 hours including 15 Tutorials and 2 Tests, D.El.Ed 503 will be of 120 hours including 3 Tutorials and D.El.Ed 502 will be of 240 hours duration including 32 tutorials and 1 test.|
Below is the complete procedure to apply online :-
NIOS D.El.Ed Online Registration Procedure
- Visit the official website dled.nios.ac.in
- On the Homepage, candidates can click on the “For Teacher Registration” tab or directly click this link
- In the new window, Existing users can directly enter the “E-mail” and “Password” for login
- However, New users have to Register first by clicking on the “Click here” to register link
- Next, candidates have to enter E-mail id, Mobile Number, Password, UDISE Code of the school and type of school and then click on the “Submit” button
- Afterwards, a detailed “Registration Form” will open as shown below :-
- Here, candidates have to fill all the required details accurately including Aadhar number
- In addition to this, candidate has to upload a recent photograph with signature
- Moreover, click the “Edit” button to correct the details entered or on the “Submit” to proceed for payment
- Finally, after making payment the Registration process for the diploma in elementary education application form is complete
- Furthermore, after the successful submission of the application form, candidates can login using their “E-mail id” and “Password”
— Furthermore, if candidates have less than 50% marks in aggregate in 12th standard, then candidates have to Register for Improvement in the Senior Secondary Course (12th class) after nios d.el.ed registration by clicking the link given below :-
Registration for Improvement Exam of 12th class
— In addition to this, the Minimum Educational Qualification to become a teacher as per the rules of NCTE is shown below :-
Objectives of NIOS D.El.Ed Course
The main objective of NIOS D.El.Ed are :-
- Providing high quality of education up to pre-degree level through Open and Distance Learning System
- To Contribute to Universalize the School Education
- To meet the educational needs for equity and social justice
Application Fee for Bihar NIOS D.El.Ed Registration
- Fees for First year : Rs 6000
- Less : Rs 1500 for buying Dish TV Set Top box for watching D.El.Ed. Video Lectures on Swayam Prabha DTH Channel No 32
- Total fee payable : Rs 4500
- Moreover, Candidates can only make payment online through Credit Card/ Debit card/Net Banking for NIOS Dled admission
— If a candidate is graduate then also he must apply for improvement if marks in 12th are below 50%.
— Moreover Only Mark Statement will be issued on passing Senior Secondary (12th) Examination.
— Subsequently to obtain D.El.Ed. Certificate, candidate must pass senior secondary examination.
— Accordingly, candidates have to clearly check all the details before submitting the Application Form for NIOS admission 2017. Now candidates can make corrections by sending an e-mail stating the mistake done while filling the application form at email@example.com
— The Bihar government will give the salary of 3 months together to the 2.57 lakhs employed teachers in the state. For this reason, central govt. will provide Rs 1031 crore and state govt. will give Rs 697 crore (total Rs 1728) crore for the salary of teachers for the month of May, June and July.
— Verification by the principal can be done by clicking on the link given below :-
— For State Nodal Officer, click on the link given below :-
State Nodal Officer Login
— To know more about the NIOS D.El.Ed program in detail, click on the link given below :-