National institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is inviting online applications for B.Ed. Teachers Bridge Course (PDPET). Subsequently, this is a 6 months course for Untrained in-service teachers of the government and govt. aided schools. Moreover, NIOS D.El.Ed (Department of Elementary education) has started a specifically designed bridge course for the B.Ed Teachers teaching in primary classes (I to V). Candidates can fill the applications through online mode only. Henceforth, interested candidates can apply online through the official website dledbr.nios.ac.in
Only B.Ed Teachers teaching primary classes of 1st to 5th in any NCTE approved institution can apply for this 6 months bridge course (PDPET) latest by the 30 November 2017. Below is the complete procedure to apply online:-
Latest Update – The last Date to make online registration for the D.El.ED – PDPET (For B.Ed. candidates) has been extended upto 15 December 2017.
NIOS D.El.Ed Bridge Course Online Registration Procedure
- Visit the official website dledbr.nios.ac.in
- Subsequently on the Homepage, click on the “For B.Ed. Teacher Registration” tab or directly click this link
- Accordingly, Existing users can directly login by entering the “E-mail” and “Password” for login.
- However, New users have to make online Registration first by clicking on the “Click here” to register link
- Henceforth, candidates have to enter E-mail id, Mobile Number, Password, UDISE Code of the school and type of school and then click on the “Submit” button
- Afterwards, a detailed “NIOS D.El.Ed Bridge Course Registration Form” will appear as shown below :-
- Next candidates have to fill all the necessary details correctly including Aadhar number
- In addition to this, candidate has to upload a recent photograph with signature
- Afterwards, candidates have to click the “Submit” button to proceed for the payment
- Finally, after making payment the Registration process for the diploma in elementary education bridge course for B.Ed Teachers application form is complete
- Furthermore, after the successful submission of the application form, candidates can login using their “E-mail id” and “Password”
UDISE Code is Not known – If UDISE Code is not known or if their school is not registered under UDISE, then candidates can make online registration by clicking the link – CLICK HERE For NO UDISE
— The minimum educational qualification required for admission in D.El.Ed (Open Distance Learning) 6 months Bridge Course (PDPET) for Untrained in-service teachers is B.Ed. (Bachelor in Education) from any institution which is approved by NCTE (National Council For Technical Education).
Objectives of NIOS D.El.Ed Bridge Course For B.Ed. Teachers
The main objective to conduct this bridge course are as follows:-
- Providing high quality of education to the B.Ed Teachers through Open and Distance Learning System so that they can achieve minimum educational qualifications as specified by NCTE.
- Subsequently, these teachers will then contribute towards Universalization of the School Education
- Furthermore, this course will enable the teachers to meet the educational needs for equity and social justice
Application Fee for NIOS D.El.Ed 6 Months Bridge Course (PDPET) Registration
- Total Course fee payable : Rs 5000
- Examination Fees – Rs 250 for each paper
- Furthermore, candidates can only make payment online through their Credit Cards / Debit card / Net Banking for NIOS Dled Bridge Course Admission
— Verification by the principal can be done by clicking on the link given below :-
School Login For Verification (Principal)
— Subsequently for State Nodal Officer, please click at the link given below :-
State Nodal Officer Login
Candidates can also see the dled.nios.ac.in: NIOS D.El.Ed Untrained Teachers Online Training Registration.