The candidates are being invited by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra to fill the online application form for MHT CET 2018. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online visiting the official website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in. MH CET 2018 exam is going to be conducted on 10th May 2018.
DTE Maharashtra conducts MHT CET or Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for admissions to first year Engineering and Technology programmes(BE/BTech) & Pharmacy programmes(BPharma/PharmaD) across the state. The students who are eligible and interested can apply through online mode for MHT CET 2018 to take admission in first-year courses.
According to the source, DTE Maharashtra CET 2018 application forms are available at the official website and student can complete the registration process till 25 March.
MHT CET 2018 Online Application Form
The candidate can follow the steps to fill online registration form for MHT CET 2018.
- Firstly visit official website at dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
- Here click at MHT-CET 2018 in degree programmes section on the homepage or directly click this link.
- Click at apply online below application form and complete the application Form with complete details.
- Click at next and pay the fees of Rs. 800 for General & OBC and Rs.600 for SC/ST through online system only by Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, etc.
MHT-CET 2018 Exam Important Dates
|Online registration and Confirmation of Application Form on website||18/01/2018 to 25/03/2018|
|Online registration and Confirmation of Application Form on website (with additional Late Fee of Rs. 500/- )||26/03/2018 to 31/03/2018|
|Issue of Admit Card (through candidate login)||24/04/2018 to 10/05/2018|
|Date of Examination||10/05/2018 (Thursday)|
|Centre of Examination||As indicated in Admit Card|
|Declaration of the Result||On or before 03-06-2018|
MHT-CET 2018 Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who passed / appeared in the examination i.e. HSC/12th Standard examination or its equivalent examination are eligible to apply.
- Candidate who is either Domicile of Maharashtra or is born in Maharashtra is eligible to apply.
- Candidates passing SSC and also HSC or Diploma in Engineering or Bachelor of Science Examination from a recognised institution in Maharashtra State can apply.
To get more information visit the official website of Directorate of Technical Education at www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in