Haj 2018 : TS Haj Committee is going to invite online application forms for Haj Yatra 2018. Subsequently, all the Muslim candidates who wants to go to Haj Yatra can submit applications to the India Haj Committee. Moreover, govt. will select pilgrims on the basis of “Qurra” (Draw of Lots). Accordingly, interested candidates can apply online through official website hajcommittee.gov.in or can collect the application forms from Telangana State Haj Committee.
Every person in his life must perform Haj at-least once. This is because according to ‘Islam’, Allah on the day of Judgement will bestow his shade on the ones who perform Haj. Accordingly, candidates can make Cover Enquiry, Check Flight details, download and submit the application form. Subsequently, interested candidates can submit the online application form through the official website between 15 November 2017 and 7 December 2017.
Below is the complete procedure to apply online:-
Haj Yatra 2018 Online Application Form Procedure
- Firstly visit the official website hajcommittee.gov.in.
- Subsequently on the homepage, click the “Online Application” tab in the Header or directly click this link
- Accordingly, fresh users have to click the “New User Registration” link for ‘New user Sign up’.
- Afterwards, a Registration Form will appear as shown below :-
- Here candidates have to fill all the necessary details accurately including Mobile Number and E-mail Id.
- Henceforth, candidates have to click the “Submit Details” button.
- Afterwards, candidates have to verify their account by entering the OTP sent on their Registered mobile Number.
- Next, candidates can login using “Mobile Number” and “Password”.
- Subsequently, candidates have to select appropriate category (Reserved, General or ladies category) and click the “Next” Button.
- Accordingly, candidates have to select Number of Infants / Adults and enter the details in the Application form as shown below :-
- Next, Embarkation fare details will appear as per the Embarkation Point chosen by the candidate. Then click the “I Confirm” button.
- Then click Next Button, fill all the other details, make online payment and complete the Application process.
- Furthermore, candidates can take out a printout of e-receipt of payment and the application form and keep it for future reference.
Haj Yatra 2018 Cover Enquiry
— Moreover, candidates can make online Cover Enquiry after entering Cover Number (Search by Cover) or Passport Number (Search by State) at the official website as shown in the image :-
— Furthermore, candidates must keep their International passports ready prior to submission of the Haj Application Forms. In addition to this, the Passports should be valid till 2019.
Important Dates – Complete Action Plan for Haj Yatra 2018
|Release of Official Notification||12 November 2017|
|Starting Date of Online Registration||15 November 2017|
|End Date for Online Applications||7 December 2017|
|Conduct of Qurrah for Selection of Haj Pilgrims||First week of January 2018|
|End date for Receipt of Advance Haj amount from the selected Candidates||Second week of January 2018|
|Zone wise training of Khadimul Hujjaj||Third Week of January 2018|
|Last Date for receipt of Allotment Letters from various Rubats||11 April 2018|
To see the complete Time Table / Action Plan for Haj Yatra 2018, candidates can click the link given below :-
Action Plan of Haj Yatra 2018.
Haj 2018 Flight Details
The flights will take off from selected checkpoints (Commencement of Charter Flights) between 11 July 2018 to 13 August 2018. Subsequently, candidates will reach Dubai before the Arafat day which is 20 August 2018. Finally, after performing Haj candidates should return to India. The returning of flights will be on 24 August 2018.
New Haj Policy 2018-2022 Recommendations Summary
— Candidates can see Summary of Recommendations of Haj Policy Review Committee for the New Haj policy 2018-22 by clicking the link given below :-
New Haj policy 2018 Recommendation Summary
Selection of Pilgrims
Govt. will select the pilgrims on the basis of Qurra (Draw of Lots). Moreover the selection process will take place in the first week of January 2018.
— For any further query, candidates can see the “Contact Us”
— Candidates can download the Download Application Form of Gujarat Shravan Tirthdarshan Yojana.