Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has released the notification and inviting online to fill the application form for Karnataka CET 2018 (KCET) Examination. KCET exam will conduct for admission in various undergraduate as well as professional courses in colleges across the state. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2018 visiting the official website kea.kar.nic.in
KCET exam is going to conduct for admissions in Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Yoga, Engineering, Naturopathy and Architecture courses in govt. / Govt. aided / private institutions. The candidate can visit the official website of Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA).
Moreover, Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) is also inviting applications from the eligible Karnataka Candidates including the ward/s of Jammu & Kashmiri migrants for the conduct of “Common Entrance Test-2018″.
KCET 2018 Online Application Form
The applicant can follow the steps to complete the registration process for Karnataka CET 2018 – 19.
- Firstly visit the official website at kea.kar.nic.in
- Here click the “CET 2018” link on the homepage.
- Now click the “CET 2018 – UG Online Application” link or directly click this link.
- Afterwards, click the “New User ? Click Here To Register” link or directly click this link.
- Now read the instructions and click the “Proceed to Apply Online” link and then the Registration Form will open as shown below:
- Now enter the details and click the submit button to proceed to fill the UG Online Application Form.
- After this, click the “Submit” button to complete the application process and take a printout for future use.
Important Dates & Application Fee
|Starting of Application Online||01/02/2018|
|Last Date of Application Online||26/02/2018|
|Last date for paying the application fee||28/02/2018|
|Karnataka GEN / OBC Candidates||Rs. 650|
|Karnataka SC / ST Candidates||Rs. 500|
|Outside Candidate of Karnataka||Rs. 750|
|Non – Indian Candidates||Rs. 5000|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||10 April 2018|
Karnataka CET 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria
To get more details regarding KCET 2018 – 19 visit the official website at https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/ugapplication2018/Home.aspx
For any query, Candidate can make a call on:-
Helpline Number – 080-23460460 (5 Lines) between 9.30 am and 6.00 pm on all working days.
Email : webmanager-kea[at]karnataka.gov.in