Madhya Pradesh Government is inviting online applications for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana. MMVY aims at providing high quality technical and professional education to the students of Madhya Pradesh. Under this scheme the entire fees of meritorious students for all courses will be borne by the state government. The MMVY is a process by which employment rate will be enhanced as the students will get a high quality education. The level of the education will grow and will be as per the industry standards. Applications are invited through online mode only. No other mode is applicable. Interested candidates can apply through the official website www.mptechedu.org
The main objectives is to provide financial assistance to the students so that money will not become a problem in their “Road to Success”. This is basically a type of Scholarship program of the Madhya Pradesh state govt. This scheme will bridge the gap between rich and poor and will result in providing dynamic and qualified candidates to the industrial sector. Interested and eligible candidates can also apply through scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in.
The complete procedure to apply online has been specified below :-
Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana Online Application Procedure
- Visit the official website www.mptechedu.org
- Now click on the “Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana” banner on the left side of the page or directly click this link
- In the new window, Click on the “Apply Online” tab
- Next, click on the “Register” link present in the Header of the page or directly click this link
- Afterwards, a Registration form will open as shown below :-
- Here candidates have to fill all the necessary details correctly including Mobile number, Email id, Aadhar number and Samagra id
- Next, candidates can tick the “Declaration” checkbox and click on the “Check Form Validations”buttons
- Afterwards, click on the “Yes I’ve confirmed my details” and finally click on “Save Registration Details” button to complete the registration process
- Candidates will be given a “User Id” and “Password” after the successful submission of the Registration Form
- Now candidates can login by clicking Login link and entering their “Applicant id/ User id” and “Password”
- Here candidates can fill the remaining online application form by entering his/ her details and uploading the supporting documents
- Furthermore, candidates click on the Preview tab to verify the details before “Final Submit”
- Finally, candidates can download the Application form and take a Printout for further use
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana
- The candidate must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh, India
- Candidate must have passed the 12th examination in or after 2016
- The annual income of the family of the candidate from all sources must be less than Rs 6 lakhs
- Candidates must have secured more than 75% marks in the 12 Board Examinations organized by Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education
- Candidates must have secured more than 85% marks in the 12 Board Examinations conducted by CBSE/ ICSE
- The overall rank of the candidate in IIT JEE (Mains) Examination must be under 50,000 and candidate has taken admission in B.E/ B.Tech program
- The candidates of MBBS/ BDS course who got admission through National Eligibility Cum Entrance Exam are eligible
- The candidate who secured admission in Law courses through CLAT (Common Law Admission Test)
- Candidate must have a valid Aadhar Card
After checking the eligibility criteria and the correctness of the filled application form, the institute will upload the signed and stamped scholarship recommendation proposal on the portal for the designated snctioning authority.
- S-1 : “All the government Institutes of M.P” will be the sanctioning authority for the eligible students admitted in the their institutes
- S-2 :
- For the eligible students admitted in the Private Institutions/ Universities running the B.E/ B.tech courses in the district, the “Designated government Polytechnic institutes” will be the sanctioning authority
- For the eligible students admitted in the Private Institutions/ Universities running the M.B.B.S/ B.D.S courses in the district or nearby district, the “Designated government Medical Colleges” will be the sanctioning authority
- S-3 : “Directorate of Technical Education, M.P” will be the sanctioning authority for eligible students admitted in all courses in Government Institutions and B>E/ B.Tech courses in Private Institutions/ Universities situated outside the Madhya pradesh
Disposing of the Sanctioned Money
— The Directorate of the Technical Education, Madhya Pradesh will be responsible for the Disposing of the sanctioned money.
Salient Features of Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana
Candidate securing up to 50,000 All India Rank (AIR) in the Engineering IIT-JEE Mains examinations and takes admission in any Government or non-Government engineering colleges. Then, the entire fees of Government college will be provided by the government. For private colleges, Government will bear maximum of Rs 1.5 lakh or the actual fees, whichever is lower. This sanctioned amount will not include the Mess fee.
Meritorious candidates of National Eligibility cum Entrance test (NEET) who have taken admissions in any Central/ State government Medical/Dental college or in any Private Medical /Dental college situated in M.P in M.B.B.S/ B.D.S will be eligible. The entire fees of the students will be borne by the State government of M.P
Candidates securing admission in any National Law University (NLU) through Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) for any course after 12th, the entire fees will be borne by the M.P government.
Integrated Post Graduation Program
The entire fee of the Graduate program or Integrated Post Graduation Program operating in the institutes situated in M.P will be borne by the State government of M.P.
All the colleges of the M.P state government, the entire fees of the B.S.C/B.A/B.Com/Nursing/Polytechnic/Bachelor courses will be borne by the state government of Madhya Pradesh.
a) To see the list of Verification, Sanction and Disbursing authority, click on the link given below :-
b) For any further query, candidates can call on the Helpline Number : +91-755-2576751 or can send an e-mail to email@example.com