Union Public Service Commission is inviting online application forms for the UPSC NA and NDA Exam 2018. Subsequently, candidates can apply for recruitment in the National Defense Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA). This NA & NDA (I) Examination 2018 will get conducted on 22 April 2018. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website upsconline.nic.in
NDA Examination is a national level exam for entry into Navy, Army, Air force etc. This exam takes place 2 times in an year – NDA (I) & NDA (II). UPSC has released NDA Exam Schedule 2018 for career in Defense Services.
Interested and eligible candidates can fill and submit the online application for NDA and NA (I) Examination through the official website between 15 January 2018 and 5 February 2018.
NA and NDA Exam 2018 Online Application Procedure
Below is the complete procedure to apply online:-
- Firstly visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) upsconline.nic.in
- Subsequently on the Homepage, click the “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC” link
- Next click the “Click Here For Part I” link under “Part-I Registration” section in front of ‘National Defense Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I)’.
- Accordingly, read all the instructions carefully and then click on “YES” button at the bottom of page or directly click this link.
- Afterwards, ‘NA and NDA I Registration Form’ will appear as shown below :-
- Candidates have to completely fill the NDA Examination Online Registration Form to proceed to the PART II Registration Form.
- Finally, candidates have to fill and submit the completed “Part-II Registration” which has four stages :-
- Details of Payment
- Exam Center Selection
- Photograph and Signature Upload
- Agreeing to Declaration
Specifications for uploading Photograph and Signature
- Photograph Specifications :-
- Photograph must be a recent colored passport size photograph
- Moreover, Size of the uploaded file should be between 3 kb – 40 kb
- Subsequently, the preferred dimensions for Photograph is 110 (width) * 140 (height) pixels and bit depth of Image file should be 24 bit.
- Furthermore, the image should be in JPG Format.
- Signature Specifications :-
- The candidate himself has to sign on white paper with Black / Blue Ink pen
- Moreover, Size of uploaded file should be between 1 kb – 40 kb
- Accordingly, the preferred dimensions of the signature are 140 (width) * 110 pixels (height) and bit depth of Image file should be 24 bit.
- Subsequently, the Signature should be in JPG Format.
- Furthermore, Signature should not be in CAPITAL letters and also must not contain Initials.
NA and NDA Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria & Syllabus
Candidates can see the detailed eligibility criteria, syllabus and other NDA Examination Related Information through the link given below:-
NDA Exam 2018 Official Notification
a) SC / ST and Wards of JCOs / ORs / NCOs – NIL
b) All Other candidates (General & OBC) – Rs 100
— The candidates can pay the application fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking or through cash (e-challan) in any SBI Branch.
Important NDA 2018 Exam Dates
|Release of official Notification||15 January 2018|
|Starting Date of Online Registration||15 January 2018|
|Last Date for Online Registrations||5 February 2018 (6 p.m)|
|Exam Date||22 April 2018|
|NDA Exam 2018 Result||May 2018|
Pattern of Examination
NDA Exam will consist of objective questions through pen and paper based mode. Questions will get asked in English and Hindi language and there is negative marking for wrong answers:-
|Mathematics||150 minutes (2 hours and 30 minutes)||300|
|General Ability Test||150 minutes (2 hours and 30 minutes)||600|
Afterwards, there will be an SSB Interview of 900 marks. So, the total marks of the candidates will get calculated out of 1800 marks.
— For any further query, candidates can call on the Helpline Number – 011-23098543 / 23385271 / 23381125 / 23098591 or can send an e-mail to email@example.com