Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET 2018) is going to invite the candidate to fill an application form for admission into its regular PG courses such as M.Tech, M.Pharmacy, M.Arch, ME, and other courses. All the eligible and interested candidate can apply online by visiting the official website at pgecet.tsche.ac.in.
Accordingly, The University College of Engineering, Osmania University will conduct the TS PGECET 2018 exam on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). This university will issue the notification of TS PGECET 2018 in the second week of March. Moreover, TS PGECET exam is also going to conduct for admission in Pharm.D programme. TS PGECET 2018 written test will take place on May 27, 2018.
According to the source, TS PGECET 2018 Admit Card will be released Second half of May 2018. The interested candidates can log on to the official website to apply and fill an online application form and for more details.
TS PGECET 2018 Online Application Form
Interested candidates can follow the steps to complete the online registration process for TS PGECET 2018 exam.
- Firstly visit the official website at http://pgecet.tsche.ac.in/
- Here click the “TS PGECET 2018” application form link is available on the homepage.
- In application, candidate will enter all the details like personal, academic, address & other details.
- Afterward, candidate will upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Candidate can Pay fee online through Credit / debit card / net banking or AP / TS Online Center.
- In last, click the “Submit” button to complete the application process and take a printout of the completed application form for future reference.
Important Dtaes of TS PGECET 2018 Exam
|Releasing of Notification||2nd week of March 2018|
|Starting date to apply||3rd week of March 2018|
|Third week of March 2018||Last week of May 2018|
|TS PGECET 2018 Exam Date||May 27, 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||3rd week of April 2018|
|Declaration of Resul||Mid of June 2018|
|Counselling Procedure starts||August 2018|
|Admission Process Starts||September 2018|
Note: Those candidates, who have qualified GATE exam need to apply separately for admission.
|General/OBC candidates||Rs. 800 per test|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 400 per test|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs. 500||First week of May 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs. 2000||Second week of May 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs. 5000||Third week of May 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs. 10000||Last week of May 2018|
TS PGECET 2018 Educational Qualification
Below given the details of educational qualification which would be required for admission to PG Professional Courses.
- The candidate must be a domicile of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
- For M.Tech: Candidate must have passed the graduation in BE / B.Tech / AMIE from any recognized college/institute.
- For M.Pharmacy: Candidate must have passed the graduation in B.Pharmacy from any recognized college/institute (approved by Pharmacy Council of India).
- Percentage Criteria: General candidates will secure at least 50 per cent to get admission.
- Candidate from reserved categories will secure at least 45 per cent to get admission.
- For M.E: B.E passing student will secure at least 45 per cent marks to get admission.
For any Technical query, call on 9346180688, 040-27602737 / 9989299314, 9441428348 / 8523874251
Working Days – Between 10am – 6pm
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org