Dept. of Medical, Health and Family Welfare is inviting online applications for Rajasthan Rajswasthya Recruitment 2018. All the candidates can now apply for 4514 Staff Nurse vacancies through rajswasthya.nic.in. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Nurse Grade 2 vacancies at e-mitra kiosks of Rajswasthya. These nrhm vacancies are for Grade II Staff Nurse Posts (TSP and Non-TSP) and are available in S.no. 327 and 328 as important letters.
The details of the staff nurse jobs is available at the official website of raj swasthya. There are 359 nurse vacancies in scheduled areas while the total number of non-scheduled area vacancies are 4155. Any one can visit their nearest Jan Suvidha Kendra to apply for these posts through online application.
Candidates can see the details of category wise posts through the important letter S.No. 327 & 328. The application forms can be submitted between 12 April 2018 to 12 May 2018.
Rajswasthya Nurse Grade 2 Vacancies
The complete details about the Rajswasthya Nurse Grade 2 Vacancies is as follows:-
- To see the official advertisement, candidates can visit the official website rajswasthya.nic.in
- Candidates can also download the official advertisements from the links given below:-
- Nurse 2 Vacancies in Scheduled Areas – http://rajswasthya.nic.in/Nurse-2-Scheduled-Area.pdf (Serial Number 328)
- Nurse 2 Vacancies in Non-Scheduled Areas – http://rajswasthya.nic.in/Nurse-2-Non-Scheduled-Area.pdf (Serial Number 327)
Application Fees for Rajswasthya Form Filling
All the candidates must have to pay an application fees for filling of the form – Rs. 50 at the e-mitra kiosks / Jan Suvidha Centers along with the original rajswasthya registration fees, which is as follows:-
|General / OBC (Creamy layer)||Rs. 500|
|SC /ST Category||Rs. 300|
|Widow / Divorcee / PWDs||Rs. 250|
a) Starting Date of Online Applications – 12 April 2018 (10:00 AM)
b) Last Date for Rajswasthya Applications – 12th May 2018 (11:59 PM)
The candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to fill the rajswasthya nurse grade 2 vacancies:-
- Candidates must have passed Senior Secondary Exam or its equivalent and must possess a valid passing certificate of GNM Course / its equivalent.
- All the applicants must be registered with RNC, Rajasthan.
Applicants must lie in the age group of 18 to 40 years (as on 1st January 2019). Relaxation in Age Limit will qualify as per the state terms and conditions. Moreover for widow and divorcee candidates, there is no upper age limit.