The online application is being invited for Sainik School Nagrota Admission 2018-19 in Jammu and Kashmir. The eligible and interested candidate can apply for All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination 2018 through online mode. The candidate has to visit the official website of SS Nagrota sainikschoolnagrota.com or Sainik School Society at sainikschooladmission.in.
The Candidate has to submit the Sainik School Nagrota entrance exam 2018 application form before the last date of 24th February 2018. The exam will conduct on 15th April 2018. The admissions are being invited for Boys candidates in class VI and class IX. The students who qualify the AISSEE 2018 Nagrota Exam can apply for admission.
The interested candidates can read the eligibility criteria, Sainik School Vacancy, age limit, selection process, application process and other details as mention below.
Sainik School Nagrota Online Application Form
The candidate can follow the steps to complete the registration process for Nagrota entrance exam 2018.
- Firstly visit the official website at sainikschoolnagrota.com.
- Here see Notices section on the homepage and click on “Admission Notice- AISSEE 2018” or directly click this link.
- Now click “the Online Admission Link”
- Afterward, a new tab will open of Sainik School Society portal sainikschooladmission.in or can directly access the website click this link.
- Here click on the “Application Form – New Registration For SSNAGOROTA” link in login section and read instructions and Click “Proceed to Fill Application Form” or directly click this link.
- Thereafter, a application form will open an shown below.
- Now fill all the details in the application form such as mobile number, personal information and select the exam centre for AISSEE 2018 Nagrota Examination.
- In last, pay the application fees and download form for future use.
Eligibility Crietria for Sainik School Admission Nagrota
- For admission to Class 6th candidate should have born 2 July 2007 to 1 July 2018 and studying in class 5th from a recognized school.
- For admission to Class 9th candidate should have born 2 July 2004 to 1 July 2015 and studying in class 8th from a recognized school.
- The total number of Seats / Vacancy in the Class VI has 70 and in the Class IX has total vacancy 10.
- All the applicant will deposit the application fees till 16th February 2018.
All the students will be selected on the basis of All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination 2018
- Written Examination
- Interview after qualifying AISSEE 2018
- Medical Examination
- General and Defence Canduidates: Rs. 400
- SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 250
- Moreover, Rs. 50 will be charged in case fees deposited through demand draft.
For any quary contact on given number:
Helpline No. 0191 – 2673023