State government has launched Shramik Card Yojana Rajasthan to provide various benefits for labour. The applicants apply for labour card yojana Rajasthan through official website of Labour Department, Government of Rajasthan. Under this scheme government will provide financial assistance and other various help to labour in state. Applicants can fill shramik card yojana Rajasthan application form by visit at official website bocw.labour.rajasthan.gov.in or through their nearest e-mitra centres. shramik card yojana form pdf is available on official website.
Under labour card yojana Rajasthan government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 9.75 lac on death of shramik card holder in any accident. Government will also provide scholarship to labour children from class 6th to undergraduate of Rs. 25.000.
Shramik Card Yojana Rajasthan Application Form PDF Download
All candidates have to use these following steps given below to download shramik card form pdf:-
The applicants can apply for labour card yojana Rajasthan through their nearest e-mitra centres. Applicants can also fill shramik card yojana application form Rajasthan through official website bocw.labour.rajasthan.gov.in or sso.rajastha.gov.in. Applicants can also take application slip from e-mitra to get card. Applicants can collect their labour card from Rajasthan Labour Department by showing e-mitra computerized slip. Applicants have to pay Rs. 30 as application fees to department and Rs. 95 for house construction labour registration.
Benefits of Shramik Card Yojana Rajasthan
- Government will provide scholarship Rs. 4,000 to Rs. 30,000.
- Shramik card holder also get Rs. 30,000 to 3 lac under Bhamashah Swasthay Bima Yojana.
- Government will also provide Rs. 20,000 on boy birth and Rs. 21,000 on girl child birth.
- Government will also provide Rs. 2,000 under Tool kit yojana.
- Card holders also get Rs. 55,000 when their girl reach the age of 18 years.
- Government will also provide accidental insurance of Rs. 9.75 lac to beneficiaries.
- Applicants can also get Rs. 1.50 lac rupees for construction of houses.
- Candidates who have work in NREGA for 90 days in a year are eligible for labour card yojana Rajasthan.
- Register Nirman Shramik are eligible for the card.
- Applicants should be resident of Rajasthan.
- Applicants should have a certificate of 90 days working from Contactor and Builder.
- Bhamashah Card
- Aadhaar card
- Passport size photos
- Bank passbook photocopy
- Birth certificate.
- Shramik certificate.
- Resident certificate
- Caste certificate
- Ration Card
The applicants avail various benefits of various government schemes through Rajasthan shramik card. Applicants can also get more information about labour card by visit at official website of Labour Department, Government of Rajasthan.