Department of Empowerment of Persons with disabilities is inviting applications for issuance of unique disability id and disability certificates for persons with disability. Moreover, Central government has made online registration compulsory for UDID card.
This scheme aims to create a national database for person with disability. Furthermore, this project will ensure transparent and efficient way to deliver government benefits to the persons with disabilities.
Person with disabilities can register themselves online at www.swavlambancard.gov.in till 24 September, 2017.
Download PDF format of the application form by clicking this link
Applicants can also apply through e-mitra or Atal Seva Kendra to get national disability identity card.
The whole procedure to register online along with the list of documents is specified below:-
UDID CARD Application Registration
- Visit the official website www.swavlambancard.gov.in
- Subsequently on the right side of the Homepage click on “Apply for Disability and UDID card” link or directly click this link
- Afterwards, a Registration Form will appear as shown below :-
- Now fill all the necessary details (personal details,employment details,disability details and identity details) to get yourself registered
Documents required for UDID Registration
- Bamashah Card
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Residence Certificate/Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Details (Passbook/Statement)
- If married,Marriage Certificate is also required
– After the registration is done, there would be a second phase from 25 Sept 2017 to 12 Dec 2017 in which block wise camps will be organized for providing medical certificates and registration for other welfare services.
– In the third phase starting from 13 Dec 2017 to 31 March 2018, all the eligible applicants will get scheme benefits like Pension, C.M self-employment loan scheme, Railway and Bus Passes etc.
– Moreover, the processing fee of Rs. 30 will be paid by the department. Therefore, applicants are not required to pay any transaction/processing fee.
– In case the applicants are benefited from the previous state govt scheme, details of those scheme should also be provided while registering for the disabled identification card application form.
– Furthermore for further queries, call on toll free numbers 02962-241244, 243044, 240871
Other Services on swavlambancard.gov.in
On this portal, assistance for certain other services is also provided
- Disability Certificate
- UDID Card Renewal
- Lost UDID Card
- Track Your Application Status
- e-Disability Card & e-UDID Card
- Update Personal Profile