West Bengal Board of Primary Education has released notification for D.El.Ed – ODL Course. The interested and eligible teachers can apply online for First Year Term End (Theoretical) Examination for the session 2015-2017. The para-teachers and residual primary teachers can submit the application form for the 2 years for D.El.Ed course visiting the official website wbbpe.org.
Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) is a two-year course for registered para-teachers and residual primary school teachers. Candidates have to fill the first year term end exam for 2015-17 at wbbprimaryeducation.org & wbsed.gov.in. Accordingly, all the applicant can complete online registration process through the official website between 25 January 2018 to 31 January 2018.
D.El.Ed First Year Online Application Form
The candidate can follow the steps to complete the application form for D.El.Ed (ODL) first-year term end exam.
- Firstly visit the official website wbbpe.org or wbbprimaryeducation.org
- Here click the “Click Here – Online Form Fill-up For First Year Term End (Theoretical) Examination of Two Year D.EL.ED. Course (ODL Mode), Session : 2015-2017” link.
- Now click the “Apply now” link and have to enter the “Registration Number” to proceed to fill the online application form.
- Afterwards, pay the application fees using “Pay Now” link and submit the online application form.
- Now take a printout of the form and keep it for any future reference.
Important Dates and Fees Structure
The applicant can submit the application form after completing the payment process of Rs. 2000. The applicant can submit the fees online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking using Pay Now button. It should be noted, the last date to apply online is 31 January 2018.
The Para-teachers and residual primary school teachers can download the Admit Card from 3 February 2018. To get more details download the notification clicking the below link.